Your Guide to Audio Video Solutions

Low voltage contractor

Over the past twenty years, technology has expanded to a point where it has changed how we as individuals interact with our surrounding on a daily basis. From communication to music and even news, technology is changing everything around us, and it will continue to happen as long as technology continues to grow. With this being the case, it is important to understand technology and how you can get the most out of it to help your life. Here are some of the ways in which audio video solution can help you.

Understand that America is on the border of being addicted to technology. People interact with technology on a daily basis, even if they are not aware of it. From sound systems to televisions, and even our smartphones, at some point today you are going to use electronic items of some sort. This is why audio video solution is now so important. People rely on audio video solution for audio video companies to help with sound system installation and things of this nature.

Worldwide the number of headphones and headsets sold has managed to increase from 236 million in the year of 2013 to an estimate of 334 million in the year of 2016. The global sales of Bluetooth docking speakers have experienced the same type of growth as well. For Bluetooth docking speakers, sales have risen from 9 million units sold worldwide to an estimate of 42 million in the year of 2016. The U.S. is a profitable market for the audio and sound equipment industry, as the market value of consumer electronics in the U.S. is estimated to pass the 120 billion U.S. dollars mark for the first time in 2016

If you are preparing audio video material, the time limit for your presentation is a focal point. 10-15 slides are enough for short presentations that equate to about 15 minutes. Education researchers conducted studies that suggest about 83% of human learning occurs visually, and the remaining 17% through the other sense which includes 11% through hearing, 3.5% through smell, 1% through taste, and 1.5% through touch.

In many studies, experimental psychologists and educators have found that retention of information three days after a meeting or other event is six times greater when information is presented by visual and oral means than when the information is presented by the spoken word alone. Audio video solution can help you get the most out of your workplace presentations no matter the content. People will most likely retain about 10% of the information they heard from an oral presentation, 35% from a visual presentation, about 65% of the information from a presentation that includes both oral and visual representation.

In conclusion, audio video solution can help you tremendously in many ways. Not only will audio video solution help you with sound systems and sound equipment, they can even help you understand how to give the best presentations in your place of work so that your employees can benefit from the presentation in an effective manner. For large groups, consider aids that are easy to see, such as slides or transparencies. The optimum group size for these methods is five to 100 people. Groups that are larger than 25 people are likely to require a larger screen and an assistant to change the frames.