Branding Your Business With Heat Transfer Technology/
Any entrepreneur knows that the first aspect of growing a business is building a brand. Without a brand that is known to a lot of people, the business will never get off the ground. Branding is essential to getting your name out there and getting your product in front of a crowd. Whether it is a symbol, logo, or slogan, using heat transfer technology can make your business known to the world.
If getting your companies name and intention out there enough of an incentive to invest in a heat transfer machine, these statistics may be:
1) The U.S. apparel market was worth approximately $315 billion in 2016.
2) The U.S. apparel market is expected to grow to an estimated value of $385 billion by 2025.
3) Consumers spend an annual average of $1,700 on apparel and related services.
4) The global clothing and textile industry is currently worth an estimated $2.560 trillion.
5) As of August 2017, women’s apparel was the number one top-selling item on the internet.
6) Annual revenue for organic cotton-made textiles comes in at roughly $5,000,000,000.
These number are incredible and prove that branding on clothing and accessories is a great choice for any budding or established business!
What Can Be Branded With A Heat Transfer Machine?
Well, I’m so glad you asked! A lot of items can be branded with heat transfer technology. There is a custom heat transfer for hats, accessories, and clothing. Heat presses and specialty presses have the ability to create and brand a number of items. Custom transfers provide the exact look you are going for!
How Heat Transfers Work
There are different types of heat press that use heat transfer technology. Sublimation heat transfer works at a very high heat that quickly vaporizes and releases the ink on the surface. This allows the colors to be bright and vivid. A heat transfer press uses both heat and immense pressure to print on surfaces (such as clothing and hats). There are special hat heat presses that easily fit a cap into the machine and print on the bended surface with ease. In other words, heat transfer technology is used in many devices in many ways in order to brand items that cannot be traditionally printed on.