Home and business computers require careful attention to upgrades and virus protection. In fact, an important part of computer maintenance is having a plan to make sure that those upgrades and updates happen as soon as possible. And while many people are able to take care of these upgrades themselves, other individuals and companies outsource their PC repair and upgrades to an IT consulting company.
Whether you own a personal computer or own a company with many computers, finding the right technical consultants for PC repair, upgrades, and software updates. Fortunately, many of the marketing firms that companies work with also provide tech support. Whether you are looking for local computer repair for a large office or you are simply looking for support for maintaining your computer at home, finding the right provider is important.
When Was the Last Time You Had to Have a Computer Repaired?
Manages IT support services offer a variety of tasks to their clients. From simple PC repair to major software upgrades, it is important to find the right provider. Consider some of these statistics about the computer maintenance and repair tasks that IT services can provide:
- 87% of small businesses experienced a security breach in the year 2012, according to a recent survey.
- 80% of all breaches are due to weak administrator’s passwords, a problem that can be prevented by the right IT support team.
- One of the reasons that it is important to be vigilant with new and existing employees is that 57% of small businesses reported staff-related cyber breaches in recent years.
- Unfortunately, 59% of employees steal proprietary corporate data when they are fired or quit so it is essential to have specific exit IT strategies in place.
- In the past six years, the federal government has suffered a nearly 680% increase in cyber security breaches.
- 60 billion emails are sent every day, 97% of which are spam. This means that 9 out of every 1,000 computers are infected with spam.
Whether you are trying to look for a way to upgrade your security system or you are working on simple upgrades for your personal computer, finding the right IT provider can be a real asset.